Whole Sale Functionality
Mobile :+9182208 06806
- As long as delivery Challan is generated, the stocks cannot move out for delivery. So it is essential that once the Sales order is made, a delivery challan is required to be raised in order to raise an invoice. This gives a clear information on what is being sent, quantity and the amount expected to be paid by the customer.
Whole sale-> Delivery Challan
The Delivery Challan will look like this.
- DC No-It is the Delivery Challan number raised for every sales order. It is an automatically generated number while saving the details.
- DC Date-It is the date on which the delivery Challan was created. Default system date is taken.
- DC Type- DC types can be specified to suit business requirements. The purchase order provides the following types:
- Standard: This DC is created for one time purchase of material.
- Consignment: When buying goods on consignment, the ordered goods still belong to the vendor, even after delivery. Stocks can be refilled for every Batch sale.
- Drop on Site: For an industry that has multiple sites, this type serves best to drop the stock at the Site point.
- Blanket: DC is raised wholly but the stocks are dropped partially till it reaches the DC quantity.
- Blanket Drop on Site: It is a combination of Drop on Site and Blanket types.
- Customer Name - This is a mandatory field. Customer name is selected from dropdown or new names can be created by clicking
the link which opens the Party Master form.
- SO No - It is the sales order number which is generated automatically for each of the customer who
placed the order.
- SO Date - This field indicates the date in which the sales order is placed.
- Stock Point -This is a mandatory field. It is the place where you are receiving goods.
The default stock point specified flows here automatically. It is mandatory to select stock point to receive goods.
- Transporter Name- Name of the transporter through which the goods have been delivered.
- Agent Name - An Agent is a person who works as an intermediate between the customer and the supplier. The agent can be tagged to a Supplier in this form.
Agent name can be selected from the drop down by pressing F2.
- Buyer Name- It is the name of the buyer who receives the goods.
- Scan Barcode- Barcode assigned to a given product will be displayed here.Place the cursor here and use a barcode scanner to enter the barcode of a particular product.
- Search Item- To search the created item click. This opens a new window “Search Item”.
- Edit Qty- To edit the quantity of the item click on edit item.
- Charge Details – Charges may be a cost incurred for that sale, or any reduction in the sales value.
Clicking on Charge Details button opens up a window from where the charges can be tagged. For eg the transport charges can be added here.
- Import Excel- Click this button to import data from an external source.
- Receive Qty- To indicate which of the items are to be received.
- Price Edit- To edit the price information of the item click on price edit and select the combination and then enter the price.
- Save - To save the delivery Challan details.
- Clear- To clear the entered details.
- To close the delivery Challan window.